Current positions available are:
Responsible Gaming Officer
We are looking to recruit a Responsible Gaming Officer to join our Legal & Compliance team at GeoGaming Group. We are an international iGaming company with offices in UK, Malta and Gibraltar.
The Company’s mission is to create the safest and most enjoyable experience to customers. Our dedicated team of officers are at the forefront of identifying, interacting as well as educating customers with information on how to remain safe while enjoying playing on our sites.
We think that the right candidate should be self-motivated, enthusiastic and have genuine interest in responsible gaming.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Interpreting and analysing data sets from customer accounts, deciphering key patterns and trends that may indicate problem gambling;
- Monitoring player behaviour and making risk based decisions;
- Building relationships with our customers via email, chat, and phone across all of our brands;
- Handling objections or concerns by customers;
- Advise our CC, VIP, Fraud and AML teams to make informed decisions to safeguard our players and protect our brand reputation;
- Educating and providing information to all staff regarding responsible gaming strategies and procedures;
- Keep up to speed with regulatory requirements and process changes, which will affect our customers to ensure good decision making.
What are we looking for?
You will be forming part of a tight-knit legal and compliance team and will be working with various stakeholders in the business with different backgrounds and nationalities. If you enjoy challenges, are eager to learn, are not afraid to take initiatives and are willing to make the GeoGaming Group a better place, this is the right role for you.
- Confident handling data and making analytical decisions;
- An Investigative mindset and critical thinker;
- Attention to detail;
- A decision maker with the ability to handle objections or/and concerns;
- Ability to understand and interpret information from a range of data sources to make well-judged evidence based decisions;
- Excellent oral and written communication;
- Previous experience in the gambling industry is desirable.
Benefits for GeoGaming Group employees
- We have a great office environment situated in Ta’ Xbiex area;
- Free snacks, fruit and coffee, tea, water;
- Group Private Health Insurance for you;
- A monthly allowance;
- Discretionary Company Annual Performance Bonus.
If you wish to apply for this position please use the submission form below.